Maqaroon is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Maqaroon may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We encourage you to check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26 Oct 2011.
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address and telephone numbe
• Shipping and billing addresses
• Demographic information such as DOB, gender, postcode
What we do with this information:
• Shipping and billing your online purchases.
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. This only applies if you agreed to receive marketing emails from us.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe. Maqaroon uses a dedicated SSL certificate to increase the security of our customer’s information, as shown by "https://" in our address bar. This ensures all personal data is encrypted.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes in order to improve our website and offer the customer a better service.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
The Maqaroon website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Correcting/Updating Your Personal Information
After registering at Maqaroon.com you may correct/update your personal information by clicking on the 'Log in' link on the right of any page, entering your email and password when prompted and clicking the Edit Information button. The changes you make will be reflected in our databases instantly. If you wish to delete your account, you may contact customer services through the 'Contact Us' section.